Wednesday, April 15, 2009

JUST NEED TO EXPRESS MYSELF ONE TIME!


If you have ever been in a position where you feel that your about to kill, harm,beat up, or anything like this to a female..PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sit back and think about the situation! Ive been in a position where i felt that my life was theatened by somebody's(no names needed) crazy ass BABY MAMA. From the "I GOT AN APPETITE FOR YOU" text messages, To the "YO ASS BETTER NOT BE IN COMPTON WHEN I GET THERE" voice messages..WITH THAT BEING SAID...THAT HOE CRAZY MAN..YOU DONT WANNA MEET HER!..but just know that a bitch like me will call the muthafukin police on yo craazzzyy ass...ahaha..WHOMP ON DAT HOE!...


PS..YOU SEE THAT PIC UP THERE??? THAT IS WHY HE WANTED ME HOE...I MEAN CAN U BLAME HIM??..HONESTLY??LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment